Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Breaker Box Fire Due To Overloaded Circuits

Overloaded Circuit caused Fire in Main Panel in this Lakeland Florida Home

 SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.

Kitchen Fire

This was the aftermath of a kitchen fire in Winter Haven, FL.  There was significant smoke and soot damage throughout the entire home.  The home owners were extremely happy at how quickly our crew arrived and performed the work.  They couldn't be any happier with the end result.  They said that SERVPRO of Winter Haven created an experience "Like it never even happened."

Microwave Fire

This is a fire damage to a ceiling in Orlando, FL caused by a microwave. Notice the soot concentrated at the corner of the photo. Just under it was the source of the fire.

Fire Damage in Winter Haven, FL

This is a wall that was damaged during a fire. SERVPRO was called in to clean and paint it. All the soot was removed and it is now ready for paint.

Hospital Kitchen Stove Fire

Grease Fire in Kitchen shut down hospital Kitchen at dinner, SERVPRO of Winter Haven responded cleaned up the damage, open for business for breakfast next morning.

 SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.

Fire in Hospital

An electric motor caused smoke damage to surgical suite in Central Florida. SERVPRO of Winter Haven was able to respond and get them back in business within 48 hrs.

 SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.

Burnt XMAS Tree

In this Florida home Christmas Tree caught on fire, always turn off tree lights when you the house or go to bed.

 SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.