Fire Damage in Winter Haven, FL
This is a before and after of a microwave fire in Winter Haven, FL. In the before photo you can see the soot made its way out of the microwave and up the kitchen cabinets. In the after photo the microwave was removed, and the cabinets were cleaned and restored back to its original look. SERVPRO of Winter Haven is a Florida State licensed Certified Building Contractor, Mold Remediator, and Mold Assessor. We are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified in Fire/Water/Mold clean-up & restoration. Call us at 863-551-5004, we are always here to help.